Buy a Gift Membership
A great way to show that you support the mission of the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation is to give a gift membership to others!
When you give a gift membership, your friend or family member will be welcomed into the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation’s family of individuals dedicated to Saving Our Lake & Coast. We will send a special letter to each of your recipients to let them know of your generosity.
Fill out this gift membership form and mail it into our office, or click the button below to give a gift membership today! Be sure to list your recipients' contact information, including their name, mailing address, and email so we can send membership benefits.
As an LPBF member, your recipient will receive:
- Personalized membership card;
- “Save Our Coast” decal;
- LPBF decal;
- Volunteer opportunities;
- Basin Bulletin e-newsletter subscription that will keep your recipient informed about the latest news in and around the Basin;
- Free subscription to Lake & Coast Magazine, our quarterly publication with timely articles on environmental issues around the Basin, as well as updates on our educational programs and announcements for our upcoming events;
- Invitations to and discounts for LPBF special events throughout the year;
- Recognition in LPBF's Annual Report;
- Opportunity to nominate, select, and/or serve as an LPBF Board Member; and
- Discount on event rentals at the New Canal Lighthouse*
*benefit for members at the Preserver/Corporate level and above only
Questions? Contact the Membership Office at (504) 836 2205.
If your company has a Matching Gifts Program, please remember the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions to LPBF are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.