LPBF Gift Membership
A GREAT WAY TO SHOW THAT YOU SUPPORT THE MISSION OF THE LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN BASIN FOUNDATION IS TO GIVE A GIFT MEMBERSHIP TO OTHERS!
When you give a gift membership, your friend or family member will be welcomed into the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation’s family of individuals dedicated to Saving Our Lake & Coast. We will send a special letter to each of your recipients to let them know of your generosity. Be sure to include their name and contact information (address and email) so we can send membership benefits to your recipients!
As an LPBF member, your recipient will receive:
- Personalized membership card;
- “Save Our Coast” decal;
- LPBF decal;
- Volunteer opportunities;
- Basin Bulletin e-newsletter subscription that will keep your recipient informed about the latest news in and around the Basin;
- Free subscription to Lake & Coast Magazine, our quarterly publication with timely articles on environmental issues around the Basin, as well as updates on our educational programs and announcements for our upcoming events;
- Invitations to and discounts for LPBF special events throughout the year;
- Recognition in LPBF’s Annual Report;
- Opportunity to nominate, select, and/or serve as an LPBF Board Member; and
- Discount on event rentals at the New Canal Lighthouse*
*benefit for members at the Preserver/Corporate level and above only
Questions? Contact the Membership Office at (504) 836 2205.
|Gift Membership Levels||
$40 – Gift Individual Membership, $30 – Gift Senior Citizen/Student/Military Membership, $75 – Gift Family/Household Membership, $150 – Gift Patron Membership, $300 – Gift Preserver/Corporate Membership, $550 – Gift Benefactor Membership, $1,989 – Gift Lifetime Membership