Become a vendor at the 2018 Lake Pontchartrain Craft Fair
2018 Vendor Applications will open on October 1, 2017.
- The Lake PontchARTrain Craft Fair will be held on TBD from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Lake PontchARTrain Craft Fair is located at the New Canal Lighthouse at 8001 Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans, LA 70124.
- Parking is available in the public parking lots along Lakeshore Drive. Please do not park in the Landry's Seafood or Blue Crab restaurant parking lots.
- No security will be provided.
- Vendor applications will open on October 1, 2017 and will close on March 2, 2018.
- Vendor spaces are first come, first served. No space will be held until your full application has been submitted and approved.
- You must submit pictures of your work for your application to be considered.
- Applications must be submitted in full to be considered (application must be filled out in its entirety and include your indemnification form and pictures of your work).
- Applications are not complete and will not be considered until the vendor fee has been received.
- Spaces are not guaranteed for applications submitted past the cut off date.
- Each vendor will present and sell only products that are approved for the Lake PontchARTrain Craft Fair. Therefore, you must include all sale items on the application. The Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation reserves the right to determine participation based upon appropriateness of items and/or conflict with event souvenirs and has the final authority regarding the acceptance or rejection of vendors and their products.
- If you are selected as a vendor, you will receive an email as soon as your application has been approved. If your application is not accepted, your total vendor fee will be refunded.
- The vendor layout and instructions are sent out one week prior to the day of the fair.
- Vendor pre-registration ends February 9, 2018. No applications will be accepted after March 2, 2018.
- The Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Vendor fees are considered donations to the Foundation. All vendor fees are non-refundable, though refunds may be considered on a case by case basis by the Foundation.
- To request a paper application, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that paper applications take longer to receive than online applications. If you prefer to submit a hard copy of your application, please do so in advance to ensure your space is reserved.
Booth and Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Each space is approximately 10' x 10'. Your display must be contained in this space.
- Space allocation will be at the discretion of the Foundation, though you may request a specific space, and we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Each space is located outdoors.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying their own tables, chairs, tent, signage, and displays.
- Weights are required to secure your canopy and display materials.
- You are responsible for removing your own trash.
- Vendors are allowed to set up no earlier than 7:00am and no later than 9:00am.
- Vendors must be set up and have vehicles moved away from the area one hour prior to event opening.
- The space must be occupied by the vendor or one of their agents at all times while the fair is open.
- Electricity will only be provided for a select number of booths. If you will require electricity, you must include this request with your application.
- If you require electricity, you are responsible for providing a 100' extension cord.
- Vendors will retain revenues from their sales. Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation will take no commission from any sales at the Lake PontchARTrain Craft Fair.
- Collecting and paying the appropriate city and state sales taxes on all items sold is the responsibility of the vendors.
- Food vendors: We accept applications from restaurants, caterers, and other vendors who are fully licensed, permitted and insured to sell food.
- Separate vendors may not share booth space; however, if two or more artists work together to produce one or more products they may apply as a team.
- Vendors must remain completely set up until 5:00 p.m. and are responsible for the cleanliness of their areas during and after the fair.
- The following products are not allowed at the Lake PontchARTrain Craft Fair: fireworks, firearms, or knives; any type of drugs/paraphernalia, tobacco products of any kind, or pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise; stolen merchandise of any kind; pornographic materials; or any items that by sale or possession are in violation of city, parish, state, or federal laws.
- You will need to have your Special Event Occupational License from the City of New Orleans. Licenses can be obtained at City Hall and may not be obtained online.
- All vendors must have a fire extinguisher whether cooking or not as mandated by the City of New Orleans.
Fees: Art and Craft Vendors
- $80.00 - until Friday, February 9, 2018 at close of business
- $100.00 - after Friday, February 9, 2018 until Friday, March 2, 2018 at close of business
Fees: Food and Drink Vendors
- $150.00 - until Friday, February 9, 2018 at close of business
- $200.00 - after Friday, February 9, 2018 until Friday, March 2, 2018 at close of business
By clicking the button below, you certify that you have read and agree to the terms listed above.